Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Eating for Beauty Badge
1. Know how good nutrition helps your body stay healthy.
2. Find out how what you eat affects your skin.
Get enough water.
I drink water throughout the day and after being outside. I always take water bottles to my after school activities, and we take plenty of extra water for hikes. I also drink water when I am hanging out at home or in my room. To make sure I am getting enough water every day, I have a water bottle with me or a glass of water and take a drink before, during, and after activities.
3. Explore how your diet affects your stress level.
4. Investigate how what you eat affects your sleep.
REM it up.
I understand the importance of uninterrupted sleep. My parents make sleep a priority in our house! To make sure I stop drinking water early enough before bedtime, I have water at dinner and then not too much after that, except when I have dance. This helps me sleep better because I am not waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.
5. Look at how your diet affects your energy.
Posted by giraffe family at 6:51 AM