1. Hands Down (Saturday 2/18/12):
I tried hand sewing a patch on my Cadette vest - the patch is thick!
2. A Stitch in Time (Saturday, 10/22/11):
We did machine stitching using these different stitches at the GSNNJ Sewing 1 program.
3. Foot Fun
4. Program It (Saturday, 10/22/11):
We picked a decorative stitch from a sample card and learned how to program the sewing machine and sewed the design at the GSNNJ Sewing 1 program.
5. Pick a Pattern (Sat. 3/17/12): at GSNNJ Sewing 3 program.
6. A Perfect Fit (Sat. 2/4/12): at GSNNJ Sewing 2 program.
7. Sew for Service
8. Hospital Helpers
9. Find the Fabric (Saturday 2/4/12):
We looked at different fabrics at the GSNNJ Sewing 2 class and decided which fabrics we liked and how much we needed for our project.
10. Sew a Puppet