1. Try something new. Earn a badge in a topic that you know nothing about or that teaches you a brand new skill.
2. Boost your self-esteem (how you feel about yourself). Do at least four activities from the following badges: A Healthier You (12/3/10)
3. Show off your talents. Display or demonstrate one of your talents to your troop, group, or others.
4. Complete two activities from the "It's Great to Be a Girl" chapter in this book.
5. Complete an activity from one of the following resources: GirlSports, Issues for Girl Scouts: Girls are Great for Junior Girl Scouts, or the "Just for Girls" section of the Girl Scouts fo the USA website www.girlscouts.org/girls. Or participate in a council event.