1. Move to the Music (Tues. 4/13/10):
I made up dances to songs on Kids Only and stories to go with them.
2. Singing in Rounds (Tues. 4/13/10):
We sang "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" and "Sing We Together" in rounds. It was hard but we practiced them and got it! We took turns being the person who starts singing.
3. Action Songs (Tues. 4/13/10):
We learned the verses of the Brownie Smile Song and then put the hand movements with it. It was fun.
4. Melody Glasses (Tues. 4/13/10):
It was fun to make and play the melody glasses. I played "Twinkle, Twinkle" from the Try-It book.
5. Music Around the World (Tues. 4/13/10):
We learned the Brownie Friend-Maker song to a tune from Israel. I learned to sing the three verses and the chorus in between.